paint colour

paint colour

Postby iain » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 am

Anyone have any idea of the colour match for a 2001 Stepwagon? it is a metallic mid-blue - we need to do a very small amount of touching up. I've contacted both dealers and Honda UK, without their being able to help me.

Please help!

Iain.
iain

Re: paint colour

Postby Vantastic » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm

As I have mentioned to another forum member, a good paint shop can match the paint very easily using laser measurements. In fact Phil at JAL touched up our front bumper before we took delivery and I guess he could also advise you :D

Lewis
Loving the Steppy! ... my other car is also Vantastic!
Vantastic

Postby anto1231 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 pm

hi there i have one myself the paint code is on the inside of the passenger door its called prism lavender matalic if you need the paint code give me a shout cheers tony
anto1231

Postby PARR » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 am

1) - paint code on sticker on passenger side 'B' pillar.
2) - if that's not there and you know the name, Google 'car paint colour codes' - a bit of cross-referencing will get it for you - usually under manufacturers.
3) - you'll find that there are firms whicj will make up small quantities to order.
4) - another source could be Honda approved repairers - a small sparay job on my CR-V left me with a small pot of touch-up paint as well as a perfect repair.
PARR

Return to Body work