Hello and Help.

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

Hello and Help.

Postby schmee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey everyone,

Im new to both Stepwgn and blogging so bare with me, I bought a fantastic vehicle yesterday, its amazing, I love driving it and my many children love the ride. Any way, other than the physical presence and it been mechanically sound, i have hit loads of stumbling blocks already.

THE HELP

I am desperate to find some roof bars for my Stepwgn, it has the gaps where you screw them to the roof but no-one sells bars for this car. Can any one please tell me where I can either get the original bars or some compatible ones.

I am desperate as I have a child for each seat and a tripple buggy which is about the length of the car hence it wont fit in.

Keen to hear from people with these vehicles as I (dont laugh) have loads of buttons with jap writing on that i have no clue what they do.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Graeme
schmee

Re: Hello and Help.

Postby schmee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

it may come to that, could you price it up please? that would be great.
schmee

Postby PARR » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

Roof bars - I checked on mine - it looks as if the Thule mounting feet for the 2003 - 2006 CR-V could fit - remove the small 'hatches' in the plastic roof ridges - there are captive nuts in there which should take the feet and mounting kit. Mind you, Thule is not cheap stuff!
PARR

Postby Vantastic » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Thule is the way to go .. see my thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=262&hilit=thule&start=10 :D
Loving the Steppy! ... my other car is also Vantastic!
Vantastic

Return to Say Hello!