Steve F from Kent

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

Steve F from Kent

Postby Stevef+ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am

Hi there Steppy people, I'm Steve from Kent.

I've got my first Stepwagon. I got it from an ace dealer in Kent called County Cars of Strood a couple of months ago. Well worth checking out. :D

I am really enjoying this motor, which is going to do me a treat for the London Olympics for the days when I get stuck in Town due to the impending travel chaos. If any one gets in touch, I don't always get to reply to my mails straight away as I'm on the road a lot and also work a shift system, so please bear with me. Other than that I intend to use the forum as it was intended - to promote Stepwagons in the UK. !!

Why didn't they market this model over here ? It's smashing :!:
Stevef+

Re: Steve F from Kent

Postby PARR » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Welcome. A true convert!
What version have you got?
If converted, who did it?
Any other mods?
You might have problems with the Olympics - they seem to be making it very difficult for other than the Olympic 'family' to attend! You'll probably find some 'security' guy/gal knocking on the van window in the early hours!
PARR

Re: Steve F from Kent

Postby Stevef+ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi Parr, It's a 2001 2.0 RF1, so unconverted. Yes I suspect Mr Plod and the security bods will keep a close eye !!

The only mod it has is a set of chrome drug dealer wheels in 17" - makes it look really nice, especially when the sun shines on the spokes. Listen - my instrument needles don't light up, but the back lights do. Bit strange afgter dark. Do your needles light up when the car is in use. It's my only fault on a really nice vehicle. Cheers Stevef
Stevef+

Return to Say Hello!