Hello from Devon

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

Hello from Devon

Postby SASBush » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi there, just bought a 1999 2l Petrol Stepwagon and very impressed with it so far, it does have a few little niggles to iron out, so I will be annoying you all with lots of questions. Greetings from sunny Devon!
SASBush

Re: Hello from Devon

Postby PARR » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Welcome from Cornwall!
Why not list the niggles? There are several on the site with much experience of Steppies who would be happy to assist.
PARR

Postby SASBush » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I have listed most of the niggles as seperate questions:

1) Suspension has been lowered - any ideas on how to most economically raise it again gratefully received.

2) Rear screen washer doesn't work - nozzle is clear and pump runs, but must be a blockage somewhere but cannot access reservoir or pump.

3) Rear fog light and front fog lights not working.

I think that's it now. I had thought the temperature gauge wasn't working, but it now seems that it is - but it still spends most of it's time at the bottom - are they all like this?

Cheers, Steve.
SASBush

Postby Vantastic » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Welcome and glad to read you are enjoying the Stepwagon .. I would disconnect the washer tube at both ends and try blowing through them to see if you can push out a blockage or if you can blow through it, then there may be a leak somewhere or a break

Let us know how you get on.
Loving the Steppy! ... my other car is also Vantastic!
Vantastic

Return to Say Hello!