drive axles

drive axles

Postby crowell » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Hello , Can anyone tell me what axle shaft fits in the 1997 stepwagon with the 2 litre engine and automatic transmission.
I live in the United States and the van is in the philippines . All the parts suppliers cannot tell me what will fit it. I am told the Honda CR-V that is sold here in the States would be the same. I need to get one for the lefthand side.I am returning to the Philippines soon and would like to take one back with me. I also would like to know about the timing belt and water pump,distributor cap, tune up parts(distributor cap,rotor,ignition wires). Anybody have some part numbers or if they can tell me if I am correct about the Honda CR-V sold here in the states is the same engine and drive train.

Thanks for this website
crowell

Re: drive axles

Postby admin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Hi Crowell ...

Yes - I believe it is the Honda CRV. Your Honda dealership should be able to cross-reference / confirm ;)

Regards

Simon
If you're not living life on the edge - you're taking up too much room!
admin
Site Admin

Postby crowell » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:19 pm

I have checked with several Honda dealers here in the States but they say they cannot tell me. I think just too much trouble for them.(laziness)lol..... But I thank you for your reply.I am sure the tune-up parts are the same as the CR-V but I was not sure on the drive axle. I thought maybve it was the same axle as the oddessey sold here. I will be taking back these parts to do the repairs needed to my stepwagon. It is hard to get the parts needed in the Philippines . Well I guess it is hard to get the parts here in the States....lol well not hard but hard to figure out the correct part. Hey thanks again.......

Keith
crowell

Postby anto1231 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:18 am

did you find any info about it pal ?
anto1231

Return to Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels